4.15.2010

What's wrong with this picture?

Okay so like a month ago "she" bought this wonderful wicker thing....supposed to hold plants "she" told us.  It was brought home a few weeks ago and immediately ferns were purchased to fill it.  It's six foot long and makes a great sharpening post.  Want to place a bet on how long it DOESN'T last?!?!  Anyways, I would never ever do something to destroy this....at least not while she's looking.  So I was thinking (yes again - that's twice in one week!) and thought that when Grammie came over to feed us I could zoom out the door onto the screened in porch.  Grammie wouldn't even know or at least since I was still technically NOT outside I might gain some temporary reprieve....you know peace and quiet without siblings.....

So yes, I got out the door and onto the screened in porch.  But.....well....it um.....well you might know.....

what's wrong with this picture?????


Figure it out yet?  Look below, here's a hint.....


I mean c'mon how the heck did she get out there so fast.  Tessa must have been velcroed to my tail.  Which she likes to do whenever I come in from outside.  But to travel this closely when I've been inside now for THREE flipping days!?!?!  Wait, what's this......


Ohhhhhhhh....I"m telling on you!!!  You just wait until "she" gets home, I'm tell on you Tessa.  Of course if you barf up those fern leaves I won't need to say a word, Grammie will tell "her".  You will won't you Grammie?!?

*sigh*  Well since I'm obviously not going to get some space, I'll go back inside and surf some blogs looking for furriends and cat babes! Not so bad, especially since I'm getting some help from some of you out there.

Thanks Becky and Liz for suggesting those links - I have gone out and done some visiting.  They were very nice kitties - even the sorta bald ones.  And next trip Linda's Charlie-Cat is coming with me!  So let Tessa eat the ferns and hog the wicker planter, I'm gonna go find me some babes!! C'mon Charlie.....

4 comments:

Jan LaFollette said...

The kitty is very cute.....but let's see the planter! It looks way too cool. Of course, kitty would think she was way cooler..with cats you can't win!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Siblings are such a pain aren't they? Tessa must be a quick girl I will say that for her but eating ferns...can you say up-chuck! Hey I'm on my way Romeo and we can surf for some hot kitties..meow!

Charlie the Cat

The Victorian Parlor said...

Yo dude! How about sharing the wealth? Please share the good sites with the cat babes! Occasionally when my mom isn't looking I jump on the computer (literally) to search out all the best blogs:). Sounds like Tessa is in a heap of trouble over that fern thing. I live with dogs so getting them in trouble is pretty easy:). Oops-gotta run-mom's comin'.

Purrs and meows my feline friend,

Kramer

The Feathered Nest said...

How sweet Deborah!!! Your kitty loves finding hiding places!! I hope you are doing great sweet friend ~ hugs and love, Dawn