3.15.2010

Flowers from Grammie!

Look at what my Grammie made for me!!!  Isn't this beautiful?!?!  I love flowers and plants!  And promise, I won't be eating these....I only do that to the plants "she" brings home ;) Besides, Grammie is a Master Gardener and they have training in how to deal with pests.  Not sure if that includes plant eating cats or not, but don't think I want to find out.


The flag says, "No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow".....

Hard to remember when the winter has been less than friendly, but it's true....first official day of spring is Saturday!!!!

Thanks for the flowers Grammie!

11 comments:

Lululiz said...

Paws off those, Romeo, don't get tempted. SHE wouldn't be happy.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Romeo I am so glad to see you appreciate the finer blooms in life.

Deb said...

Hi there - I am a new blogger and happy that I found your post. Very cute! You are very handsome, Romeo. I'd say purr-fect. You look like my grand-kitty Hugo who I have posted a few times on my blog. Am I too late to comment for your giveaway? I am following you now so I will see you again tomorrow. Sleep well, kitty. Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh, "Romie" you are so sweet and you are berry welcome ! I know you love flowers like I do. Hopefully, soon my garden will have flowers again for you to come see and smell.
Love you, Grammie

JC said...

That is so pretty. I bet a cat could sniff that ?

Unknown said...

Oh, what a sweet Grammie you have!!!
Lynn

Nancy said...

I agree with Lynn - what a sweetheart of a Grammie.
Nancy N

Nancy said...

I think this comment should have a follow up email. It was good to see you at Antiques in Old Town yesterday. Oh I should say your owner. Can't wait to see how she does her booth.

Naturegirl said...

When flowers bloom the heart feels light..human or feline!!Happy Spring!!(=^.^=)
my word verification was "fericat"

VS said...

Grammies are wonderful & so are your gorgeous spring flowers!!!
Smiles,
Susie

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Deborah!!! I hope you are doing great and love your wonderful spring flowers!!! I hope the Spring open house was and is going so good at the shop ~ I wish I would have been able to visit. Everything was so gorgeous to me!!! Have an amazing week and love the babies for me ~ hugs and love, Dawn