11.28.2011

Blog Love!

Good thing you are sitting down - no doubt you would have fallen over otherwise upon seeing that here I am posting again in less than two weeks!


Now you may be thinking that I am super charged up with having had me a turkey leg festivity, but that's not the reason I am posting. Nope. I am posting because one of my very favorite friends gave me an award today!

You are probably wondering who might have thought enough of handsome, charming, ferocious, manly cat, handsome me, to have given me an award. And while I don't want you to blab it all over the place I can be kind hearted too. So kind hearted that I am going to tell you who gave me this award....and once you meet her, you'll want to be her friend too. But just remember, she was my friend first so don't go trying to talk her out of all the cat treats and milk, okay? If there's anything left, I'll share with you. Okay, yeah, yeah, I'll share anyway....

You want to get to know......

Cindy and Trixie of Fat Cow Studio. Yep, you really do want to make friends with these two girls! I'm telling you, Cindy is funny, talented and writes great posts! She also has an Etsy shop where she sells her beautiful necklaces - talent shining here! And her feline Trixie?!? Oh dear, my heart....this little angel is divine I tell you. But don't be making any moves on her, I saw her first.

So you may be wondering what exactly is this "Liebster Award"....Liebster’ means ‘favorite’ or ‘dearest’ in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers and is meant to showcase bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. This is all done in the spirit of pay-it-forward.


In accepting this award, I agree to:

* Thank the person that gave me the award and link back to their blog

* Copy and paste the award to my blog

* Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog


So who might I be passing the Liebster Award on to?!?? Drum roll, tail whacking and whisker twitching please......my five award winnning blogs for humor, inspiration and their view of life....

Blue Skies

Victorian Parlor

Antiques in Old Town

Ironstone and Pine

The Robin and Sparrow

If you haven't visited these blogs, you really should - each one offers something a little bit different, but all of them will warm you with their kindness!!!

5 comments:

Diane said...

You picked some great blogs Romeo and I loved reading your post today. Trixie, huh? I'm sure you're excited about all of the ribbons, papers, and excitement coming up. Of course there is the commotion and strange happenings that could easily upset you so you better find a lovely place to rest up and find a great perch to observe the Christmas holidays. Blessings on my favorite blogging friend and to "her" also. Diane

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Romeo I am so excited for you, winning a great award! I will send my Mom over to check out those blogs and I'll take a look at Trixie also!
Big Purrs to you,
Charlie

Antiques In Old Town said...

Romeo, I was so tickled you included me ! Loved the other blogs too. As you can tell by my blog... I am BLOG CHALLENGED ... have not a clue how you do all that. Guess it's time for a how do you do that class ! I have a BIG FAVORITES list on my blog...Yours is PURR-FECT...Next time SHE is in town I need a show me lesson !

Gracie's Cottage said...

Congrats on the award big guy! That's meowvahlus! Will check out the blogs you mentioned - thanks for the 'whiskers up'.

Jan

Dotti said...

Romeo,
With your sparkling personality, this award is one of many to come. Dotti